Effective June 1, 2014,
- All accounts will be cash in advance or cash on delivery until credit is approved.
- Credit can be established by submitting a completed credit application for review. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing.
- Customers with approved credit, invoices are due on a 30-day net basis.
- Finance charges will accrue at the rate of 1.5% per month on amounts past 60 days and will be collected.
- Accounts with a balance over 60 days will become cash on delivery until account is current.
- We reserve the rights to suspend credit and hold or cancel shipments if conditions are not meet.
- Payment methods include wire transfer, company or cashier check, & cash.
- A fee of $25.00 will be charged for all returned checks.
- Accounts 90 days or older may be turned over to a collection agency and will become “no-sale”
- Rancho Tissue Technologies, Inc. is committed to shipping the highest quality plants by the most effective and efficient method available.
- All orders are shipped at customer’s risk. All shipments become the property of the purchaser when the carrier picks up the order. The purchaser must file any claim for transportation damage with the carrier.
- All boxed orders are carefully packed & inspected prior to shipment. Once they leave our premises we no longer have control of how the material will be handled. Rough handling may cause plants to be dislodged from trays during shipment. Most of our tropical plants are extremely fast growing and forgiving. There may be some minor damage to the leaves during the packing and shipping process. The plants will respond rapidly upon planting and these damaged leaves will recover quickly.
- All plant material should be unpacked and inspected immediately upon arrival. Claims must be made within 48 hours by fax, telephone or email after receipt of goods. A digital image of the plant material being claimed is required.
8 weeks notice prior to shipping needs to be received in order for cancellations to be accepted.
Rancho Tissue Technologies, Inc. strives to produce the highest quality material that is true-to-type. In the event that any stock is proven to be untrue to its name as labeled, our liability is limited to replacing the material free-of-charge or refunding the purchase price. We will not be liable for more than the actual purchase price of the plant material.